Although new to the Farm Insurance market, AXA Smart Farm has built up a substantial client base since launching in 2018 with over 50 farmers moving to AXA per day.
AXA Smart Farm offers more cover than other insurers in the market, including:
- Unique ‘Low Claims Discount’, which rewards top farming operators who have a low claims record.
- If a farmer hasn’t had a claim in the previous three years, they’ll enjoy a 30% premium discount.
- In the event they have had one claim in the previous three years, they’ll receive a 20% discount.
- If they’ve had two claims in three years, the farmer qualifies for a 10% discount.
- Specialist Cover for Dairy Farmers
- Cover for all employee types, including full-time, part-time, voluntary & family.
- Cover for computerised milking equipment / robots.
- Cover if farmers lose their own milk through antibiotic residue.
- Cover for loss of dairy income as a result of a storm/fire to farm outbuildings.
- Cover for calving sensors, A.I. flasks , specialist equipment, and calf feeders.
- Cover for theft of livestock.
- Cover livestock for lightning damage while in the parlour/cubicle house or grazing.
- Unique offer of hospitalisation cover if the farmer is laid up in hospital and someone else must be paid to take over the running of the farm
- Very competitive jeep insurance
We’re offering exceptional value on jeep insurance, offered where the jeep is over ten years-old and can be insured by AXA for €244 per annum (premium based on farmers over 30 years old with a full licence and who have been claims free for three years. Jeep must be 10 years or older and used for farming, social, domestic and pleasure purposes only).